Course Length: 4 hours
The Advanced Course is for those continuing education who are ready to add dermal fillers to their menu of services. Trainees should have education with injectable toxins like Botox® and other non-invasive aesthetic procedures prior to taking the Advanced course.
The world of dermal fillers is expansive and proper technique is absolutely necessary to be a cutting-edge injector. Trainees will learn about popular dermal fillers being used today like Juvederm®, Restylane®, Voluma® and many others. Dr. Rajani will discuss the differences between products and how they are used, product layering, how to avoid treatment complications and how to manage them, and will provide an introduction to popular injection techniques.
Long term collagen stimulator fillers like Sculptra by Galderma and BellaFill as known as Artefill by Suneva information will not be included in the Advanced Course. (See: Sculptra Course, The Full Monty)
Out of stock
The Advanced Course is formatted especially for licensed medical professionals like Physicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center will provide a selection of Dr. Rajani’s educational videos for you to review in preparation of the course. A RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator will organize the day with you to make sure all of your needs are met. The objectives below are just an overview of what we may suggest for your curriculum.
- Discuss the history, safety, means of action, and preparation of dermal fillers
- Analyze the cosmetic indications and contraindications of dermal fillers
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Understand the importance of 2D photography and learn about 3D imaging
- Analyze the categories and types of dermal fillers and how they differ
- Understand the when to use each of the different dermal fillers
- Learn how to avoid complications
- Learn popular injection techniques*
- Learn how to manage and treat complications
- Discuss the growing market for aesthetic procedures and how to best incorporate services in your practice
- Learn to conduct an aesthetic patient consultation
- Understand the various protocols associated with dermal fillers
- Learn how to incorporate other modalities and treatments with dermal fillers
- Understand pricing, packaging of services and marketing to help your practice grow
If hands on training is desired the trainee may bring a model. Appropriate model selection and guidance can be arranged with you and The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator. If you would like hands-on training, you MUST bring your own model to the workshop – Aesthetic Training Center will not provide one for you. Injection product for your model is not included in course fees but we can assist you in obtaining this.
*It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center is not responsible and the licensed medical professional should direct such questions to their state board.
It is the policy of The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center that no refunds will be issued once an initial purchase has been made. There are no refunds on services administered. Only the amount paid is redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the initial course was done within a 7 day period of time.