The PRP with Microneedling Course is formatted especially for licensed medical professionals like Physicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
Aesthetic Training Center will provide a selection of Dr. Rajani’s educational videos for you to review in preparation of the course. An Aesthetic Training Center specialist will organize the day with you to make sure all of your needs are met. The objectives below are just an overview of what we may suggest for your curriculum.
- Discuss the history, safety, and means of action for Microneedling
- Discuss the history and applications for Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP)
- Analyze the indications for Microneedling and PRP
- Analyze the contraindiciations of Microneedling
- Understand the importance of 2D imaging
- Learn about the different applications for Microneedling
- Understand the benefits of offering PRP Microneedling facials in your practice
- Learn how to package Microneedling/PRP with dermal fillers and other modalities
- Learn how to conduct a patient consultation
- Learn the mechanism for PRP
- Learn the mechanism for Microneedling
- Understand the various protocols for Microneedling with PRP
- Analyze the different Microneedling techniques*
- Learn how to market Microneedling and PRP in your practice
- Learn the different skin irregularities that can be treated with different depths of a micropen
- Discuss the Microneedling with PRP trend and popularity in the aesthetic market
If hands on training is desired the trainee may bring a model. Appropriate model selection and guidance can be arranged with you and The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator. If you would like hands-on training, you MUST bring your own model to the workshop – Aesthetic Training Center will not provide one for you. Injection product for your model is not included in course fees but we can assist you in obtaining this.
*It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center is not responsible and the licensed medical professional should direct such questions to their state board.
It is the policy of The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center that no refunds will be issued once an initial purchase has been made. There are no refunds on services administered. Only the amount paid is redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the initial course was done within a 7 day period of time.