Course Length: 4 hours
In this exclusive workshop, physicians will learn in 4 hours what it took Dr. Rajani several years to perfect: Sculptra Facial Injections.
Sculptra® is a long-lasting product that stimulates collagen and tightens skin underneath. It does not come in a vial like other dermal fillers, but as little tiny beads. Sculptra® is not dissolvable and there are various product solutions, preparations and special injection techniques for different injection sites. Dr. Rajani will discuss treatment protocols, safety, application, marketing and how to combine Sculptra® with other dermal fillers and treatments. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center will provide comprehensive training; both instructive and hands-on (you will need to bring your own model if outside the State of Oregon). Significant focus on facial anatomy and product preparation will be discussed expansively as these subject matters are the main foundation for safe and effective treatment. Comprehensive information on special Sculptra® injection techniques will also be discussed to give you the paramount education to be an outstanding Sculptra® injector.
Out of stock
The Sculptra Course is formatted especially for licensed medical professionals like Physicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center will provide a selection of Dr. Rajani’s educational videos for you to review in preparation of the course. A RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator will organize the day with you to make sure all of your needs are met. The objectives below are just an overview of what we may suggest for your curriculum.
- Discuss the history, safety, means of action, and preparation of Sculptra®
- Analyze the cosmetic indications and contraindications of Sculptra®
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Understand the importance of 2D photography and learn about 3D imaging
- Analyze the different solutions and product ratios for Sculptra® injection sites
- Learn where to never inject Sculptra®
- Learn how to avoid dangerous complications
- Learn how to manage and treat complications
- Learn the special Sculptra® injection techniques*
- Analyze product constitution
- Learn to conduct an aesthetic patient consultation
- Understand the various protocols for Sculptra®
- Learn how to incorporate other modalities and treatments with Sculptra®
- Understand pricing, packaging of services and marketing to help your practice grow
If hands on training is desired the trainee may bring a model. Appropriate model selection and guidance can be arranged with you and The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator. If you would like hands-on training, you MUST bring your own model to the workshop – Aesthetic Training Center will not provide one for you. Injection product for your model is not included in course fees but we can assist you in obtaining this.
*It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center is not responsible and the licensed medical professional should direct such questions to their state board.
It is the policy of The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center that no refunds will be issued once an initial purchase has been made. There are no refunds on services administered. Only the amount paid is redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the initial course was done within a 7 day period of time.