The Essential Training Course is formatted especially for licensed medical professionals like Physicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
No practical experience is required for this course. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center will provide a selection of Dr. Rajani’s educational videos for you to review in preparation of the course. An Aesthetic Training Center specialist will organize the day with you to make sure all of your needs are met. The objectives below are just an overview of what we may suggest for your curriculum.
- Discuss the history, safety, means of action, and preparation of neuromodulators
- Analyze the cosmetic indications and contraindications of Botox® and Dysport®
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Understand the importance of 2D photography and learn about 3D imaging
- Analyze the categories and types of neuromodulators and how they differ
- Understand the when to use each of the different neuromodulators
- Learn how to avoid complications
- Learn how to manage and treat complications
- Learn the various specialty injection techniques* both on-label and off-label to correct common concerns like wrinkles, eye heaviness, TMJ, etc.
- Analyze toxin product reconstitution and dilution
- Discuss the growing market for aesthetic procedures and how to best incorporate services in your practice
- Learn to conduct an aesthetic patient consultation
- Understand the various protocols associated with Botox® and Dysport®
- Learn how to incorporate other modalities and treatments with neuromodulators
- Understand pricing, packaging of services and marketing to help your practice grow
If hands on training is desired the trainee may bring a model. Appropriate model selection and guidance can be arranged with you and The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator. If you would like hands-on training, you MUST bring your own model to the workshop – Aesthetic Training Center will not provide one for you. Injection product for your model is not included in course fees but we can assist you in obtaining this.
*It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center is not responsible and the licensed medical professional should direct such questions to their state board.
It is the policy of The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center that no refunds will be issued once an initial purchase has been made. There are no refunds on services administered. Only the amount paid is redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the initial course was done within a 7 day period of time.