THE FULL MONTY
Course Length: 5 hours
The Full Monty Course is the ultimate all-in-one workshop to separate practices from their competition and commoditization. It’s a private training with Dr. Rajani customized to your needs and taken place at your own clinic. Work smarter…not harder. Advanced trainees will learn how to combine all of the FDA-approved fillers for the non-surgical Liquid Facelift. Get in on the fastest growing and most profitable segment of the industry with a safe and reproducible technique. Trainees should have experience with injectable products and knowledge of facial anatomy.
Combine Voluma® , Bellafill® , Sculptra®, Toxins, PRF and the new PDO ThreadLift in a single patient visit! Cannula technique will be taught where appropriate and trainees will learn about product layering and application. Obtain the RajaniMD follow up protocols and marketing strategies to become efficient and targeted.
The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator will work with you to customize your needs.
The Full Monty Course is formatted especially for licensed medical professionals like Physicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center will provide a selection of Dr. Rajani’s educational videos for you to review in preparation of the course. A RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator will organize the day with you to make sure all of your needs are met. The objectives below are just an overview of what we may suggest for your curriculum.
- Discuss the history, safety, means of action, and preparation of toxins and dermal fillers
- Analyze the cosmetic indications and contraindications of dermal fillers and toxins
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Understand the importance of 2D photography and learn about 3D imaging
- Analyze the different solutions and product ratios for Sculptra® injection sites
- Analyze the different dermal fillers and where they are placed
- Learn where to never inject Sculptra®
- Learn how to avoid dangerous complications
- Learn how to manage and treat complications
- Learn the special Sculptra® injection techniques*
- Discuss the MicroCannula Technique*
- Analyze product constitution
- Learn to conduct an aesthetic patient consultation
- Understand the various protocols for Sculptra® , Voluma® , BellaFill®
- Understand the various protocols for temporary HA dermal fillers
- Understand the various protocols of toxins
- Understand the various protocols of PRF
- Learn how to combine dermal fillers, collagen stimulators, threads and toxins
- Learn to perform the liquid facelift
- Discuss facial anatomy
- Discuss facial proportions
- Discuss and understand the “Beauty Ratio”
- Understand pricing, packaging of services and marketing to help your practice grow
If hands on training is desired the trainee may bring a model. Appropriate model selection and guidance can be arranged with you and The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center coordinator. If you would like hands-on training, you MUST bring your own model to the workshop – Aesthetic Training Center will not provide one for you. Injection product for your model is not included in course fees but we can assist you in obtaining this.
*It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center is not responsible and the licensed medical professional should direct such questions to their state board.
It is the policy of The RajaniMD Aesthetic Training Center that no refunds will be issued once an initial purchase has been made. There are no refunds on services administered. Only the amount paid is redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the initial course was done within a 7 day period of time.